We Stock All Rhythm Clocks!
Shipping is INCLUDED in the Price for regular ground shipment, and apply only to the lower 48 United States.
Extra shipping charges will apply to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico
We ship worldwide e-mail us the shipping information and we will get back to you with the exact amount. firstname.lastname@example.org
Expedited shipping is available for many clocks at an additional charge.
Call us if you need your package rush delivered.
1. Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
2. Credit cannot be given on items not in original condition in the original cosmetic boxes with the all original paperwork. Boxes must not be marred with tape or otherwise altered.
3. Rhythm Clocks are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
4. Items must be well packaged in an external box with cushioning material surrounding the itemís cosmetic box. We suggest you insure the item against damage in shipping as we cannot provide credit if the item is damaged in return shipment. If the item's cosmetic box is damaged the cost of replacing the box will be deducted.
5. Contact us for authorization before you return an item. email@example.com
6.In the unlikely event that you receive an item in error, we will ship you the correct item with return postage. We expect to receive the incorrect item back in less than 30 days or we will assume you have decided to keep it.
We do not retain credit card information.
EXCHANGES You will not be charged a restocking fee!
If, within 30 days of receipt, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange your clock.
Whether exchanging, or returning, the primary steps are the same. Please follow the steps in the return policy.
Once the clock is received, we will ship your new clock out to you.
You will only be charged what the shipping was to you for the exchanged clock. And if there was a difference in price for the clock. You will either be credited or charged the difference.
If your clock arrives damaged, call us at 607-535-9709 and we will have your clock replaced. AT NO CHARGE TO YOU!
If the outside packaging is badly damaged, make sure to point it out to the delivery person if they are still there. If they are not, take pictures of the packaging and clock that show the damages. Also, make sure to keep the packaging.
These steps will help to speed up any insurance claims with the delivery company.
If the clock stops running, or has any other problems within its warranty period, also give us a call. Often times it is a simple matter we can instruct you through over the phone. If it is not, we will take whatever steps necessary to have the problem resolved.
Once a warranty expires, there are still steps you can take to have a clock repaired affordably.
If you need any assistance, contact us and we will help you!
When you shop at Waterfalls of the Fingerlakes you'll be one of millions of customers who have safely shopped across the PayPal network without credit card fraud. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is provided by Paypal. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
CLICK HERE FOR RHYTHM CLOCKS ONE YEAR WARRANTEE